About the Programme
• 3-year Post-Secondary Diploma Programme for intermediate and advanced contemporary dancers.
• Approved as a vocational training programme under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
• Work with renowned Canadian choreographers and teachers, including Peter Boneham CM, founder/former Artistic Director of Le Groupe Dance Lab.
• 2015-16 guest choreographers include: Emmanuel Jouthe (Montreal), Peggy Baker (Toronto), Anik Bouvrette (Ottawa), Robert Desrosiers (Toronto), Yvonne Coutts (Ottawa).
• 2015-16 guest teachers include: Massimo Agostinelli (Montreal), Peggy Baker (Toronto), Meagan O'Shea (Toronto), Sylvain Lafortune (Montreal), Heidi Strauss (Toronto), Siôned Watkins (Ottawa).
• In-studio showings, public presentations opportunities and at least 4 performances per year.
• Graduates of Contemporary Dance Diploma Programme are dancing for companies such as Dancemakers (Toronto), O Vertigo (Montreal), Daniel Léveillé Danse (Montreal), Toronto Dance Theatre, Ottawa Dance Directive, Tara Luz Danse (Ottawa) and Sursaut (Sherbrooke).
Click here for our full Prospectus < English > < French >
2017-2018 Auditions – April 2 and August 21, 2017